Overnight cruises usually start at midday and return you to the jetty at 10 am the next morning however; there is flexibility.
Activities on an overnight cruise can include:
- A sail amongst the islands or further afield to a secluded and enchanted bay
- Observe the wildlife as you sail past their natural habitat
- Anchor in a picturesque bay to enjoy a beverage and a delicious lunch
- Take a relaxing swim from the boat, snorkel around the rocks, row a dinghy ashore, paddle a kayak, or simply relax onboard
- Perhaps another sail to our evening anchorage or favourite fishing spot
- Enjoy a sundowner, BBQ or great meal and a quiet evening under the stars
- a great nights sleep with the gentle motion and lapping of water
- Awake to peace and tranquility with the dawn chorus bird song
- Fuel up with a great breakfast before sailing off to enjoy the day
After an overnight cruise you might like to add-on a day cruise to return in the afternoon giving you another great day on the water to finish off an amazing cruise.